- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means the entity with which you are interacting as detailed above. For example, The Wedding School entity organising the event you are attending, or managing the website you are using. We will make it clear to you which entity this is;
- ‘the site’ means the The Wedding School website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, registering for our events or services or visiting our site.
- How you can contact us:
Address: WED Destinations LLP
601, Shabad Bldg, Plot No. 90 A,
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information we may collect about you
- Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone, for example when you register an account with us, register to attend one of our events (whether as a delegate, exhibitor speaker or attendee) or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
- Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
- How we use information about you
You can find out more information on the privacy notice provided at the time you submit your data to us or in your contract with us (if applicable).
- Who we might share your data with
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
- Any other [Company Name] entity or selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes (such consent will be sought prior to our sharing of this data) – NO
- Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law. – NO
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit http://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.
- Third Party Content, Sites, and Contributions
- How we look after your data and how long we keep it for
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
- Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Founder whose details are available in page. You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format, and where we are able to; transmit this data to another organisation.
- Contact the Founder & CEO if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- Contact the Founder & CEO to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
- Contact the Founder & CEO to request that we delete your personal data.